Messy Family University
What if we did family life differently?
Join us for our signature course for parents.
The course will include four sessions to equip and empower parents to embrace their sacred calling, mainly focusing on sharing the practical tools needed to not just survive but thrive as a family. This course is designed to open parents up to God’s vision for marriage and family and teach them the habits that they need to transform their family life. It is part marriage renewal, part parenting course and part retreat.
Parenting Retreat: What is Covered
- Parent's secret weapon - how to grow a dynamic family culture
- How to step more fully into your role in forming your children
- Why and how to make your marriage the foundation of the family
- And how to become the spiritual leaders of your home!
So excited to see you October 13 & 14!
- Join us at The Church of St. Mary for Messy Family University on Friday 7pm – 9pm and Saturday 9am – 4pm.
- Appetizers and drinks provided Friday night.
- Coffee, light snacks and lunch will be provided on Saturday. (Gluten-free and meat-free options available.)
- Registration cost: $65 per person
- Baby-sitter recommendations available upon request.